The Biomanufacturing Industry Development Centre (BIDC) was established in 2013 and is a world-class facility staffed by personnel with experience in translation of biomanufacturing concepts and technologies into market-ready products and services. The BIDC is rapidly expanding its track record in this area and has supported 25 SMMEs that are engaged in product and process development in the biomanufacturing (bioprocessing and agroprocessing) industry. The BIDC would like to invite you to a quarterly event for sharing business experience and networking to promote the Biomanufacturing industry.
The BIDC accelerator networking events – 22 November 2018
About Lyndi Meyer
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
email@example.com or 012 841 4634
- BIDC hosts event on market and funding access for SMMEs in biomanufacturing sector June 13, 2019
- The BIDC accelerator networking events – 22 November 2018 November 6, 2018
- CSIR agro-processing workshop – 10 – 14 July June 6, 2017
- CSIR bioprocessing workshop – 14 -25 Aug 2017 June 6, 2017
- CSIR launches open-innovation platform for developing and supporting biomanufacturing in SA January 23, 2014
- CSIR workshop helps develop and improve bioprocessing skills October 3, 2014
- Engaging with entrepreneurs in the biomanufacturing sector January 21, 2015
- CSIR shares expertise with agro-entrepreneurs and interns at the agroprocessing workshop January 21, 2015