The CSIR bioprocessing workshop course runs for two weeks and will cover the key aspects of bioprocess product development and process technology. The first week will cover the theoretical aspects of bioprocess and product development as well as the associated equipment and control philosophy. This will be followed by a week of intensive hands on practical training, data handling and reporting. Training includes a full production batch from cryopreserved culture to fermentation, down-stream processing and final product packaging.
CSIR bioprocessing workshop – 14 -25 Aug 2017
About Lyndi Meyer
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
email@example.com or 012 841 4634
- BIDC hosts event on market and funding access for SMMEs in biomanufacturing sector June 13, 2019
- The BIDC accelerator networking events – 22 November 2018 November 6, 2018
- CSIR agro-processing workshop – 10 – 14 July June 6, 2017
- CSIR bioprocessing workshop – 14 -25 Aug 2017 June 6, 2017
- CSIR launches open-innovation platform for developing and supporting biomanufacturing in SA January 23, 2014
- CSIR workshop helps develop and improve bioprocessing skills October 3, 2014
- Engaging with entrepreneurs in the biomanufacturing sector January 21, 2015
- CSIR shares expertise with agro-entrepreneurs and interns at the agroprocessing workshop January 21, 2015