The CSIR’s Biomanufacturing Industry Development Centre (BIDC) programme participated in a week-long Innovation Festival held at the Innovation Hub in Pretoria from 17 – 21 November 2014. The event enabled the BIDC, ReSyn Bio (BIDC incubatee) and Optimus Bio (spin out SMME from the CSIR) to engage with other entrepreneurs and investors in the Biotechnology Sector.
Engaging with entrepreneurs in the biomanufacturing sector
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 012 841 4634
- BIDC hosts event on market and funding access for SMMEs in biomanufacturing sector June 13, 2019
- The BIDC accelerator networking events – 22 November 2018 November 6, 2018
- CSIR agro-processing workshop – 10 – 14 July June 6, 2017
- CSIR bioprocessing workshop – 14 -25 Aug 2017 June 6, 2017
- CSIR launches open-innovation platform for developing and supporting biomanufacturing in SA January 23, 2014
- CSIR workshop helps develop and improve bioprocessing skills October 3, 2014
- Engaging with entrepreneurs in the biomanufacturing sector January 21, 2015
- CSIR shares expertise with agro-entrepreneurs and interns at the agroprocessing workshop January 21, 2015