The CSIR agro-processing workshop is a one week course and will cover the key aspects of agro-product and process development. The first day will cover the theoretical aspects of agro-processing and product development, as well as the associated processing equipment, which will be followed by intensive practical training. Training includes batch agro-processing, extraction, separation, as well as final product formulations. Click here for more information about the CSIR Agroprocessing workshop
CSIR Agroprocessing workshop
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- CSIR agro-processing workshop – 10 – 14 July June 6, 2017
- CSIR bioprocessing workshop – 14 -25 Aug 2017 June 6, 2017
- BIDC accelerator programme helps create networks for entrepreneurs February 23, 2017
- Applications now open for BIDC incubation July 6, 2016
- Bio-Industrialisation: South Africa takes steps to nurture nascent biomanufacturing industry July 1, 2016